Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Holiday Cheer


I love the top picture, which was created by Cheryl and Jim for our Bradley family newsletter.  What a creative pair they are, and I was taken aback by each well-crafted headline and eye-catching article.  They also have considerable photoshop skills!

The lower picture is of our family gathering in Cameron Park.  It was great to see my grandparents again, and they are both doing well considering that they are 87 and 88 this year!

Tomorrow I leave for Japan for a 12 day stay, and I'll return by Jan. 10th to SFO.  I haven't visited since the earthquake in March.

2 comments:

  1. Just got back from Rio. Looks like life is good for you. Have a great new year. It was freezing in Vienna and very warm in Rio. Half of the clothes I packed was useless...until I reached SFO where I plucked out a thermal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year of the Dragon 2012! Glad your trip was safe although cold in Vienna. I'm back in Edinburgh now, and starting courses again today. I stopped by to see Fred before I flew out yesterday. It looks like he has a fresh batch of new recruits for the Winter Series. -Eric

    ReplyDelete